just FYI, I believe IBM has shut down most FTP links.
the link mentions QRYIFSLIB, which can be found:
https://public.dhe.ibm.com/services/us/igsc/cs2/ApiSamples/
the savf is named IFSTOOL

<snip>
QRYIFSLIB V1.11.2:
Invalid number of arguments.
Dump stat info for each ifs object into outfile
QRYIFSLIB and, if \A option is selected, QRYIFSLIBA.
- This will not follow symlinks.
- The output file is overwritten on each call.
This utility is unsupported and provided on an as is
basis. Comments can be sent to ddilling@xxxxxxxxxx.

CALL QRYIFSLIB '[path/]*|file' ['\S'] ['\A'] ['\L:lib']
['\Q'] ['\X:names']

[path/] Absolute or relative path ending with a '/'.
* Process all files in a directory.
file Process only specified file system object.
\S Process all subdirectories.
\A Include native authority information.
\L:lib Library to write output files into (Default is QGPL).
\Q Skip /QSYS.LIB
\X:names
Comma delimited list of directory names to exclude
where one directory name can be the special value
*NONLOCAL. *NONLOCAL is a wildcard for the following IBM
supplied directories:
/QSYS.LIB,/QNTC,/QOPT,/QDLS,
/QNetWare,/QLANSrv,/QfileSvr.400

Examples:
CALL PGM(QRYIFSLIB) PARM('/ddilling/myfile.txt' '\A')
CALL PGM(QRYIFSLIB) PARM('/ddilling/*')
CALL PGM(QRYIFSLIB) PARM('/ddilling/*' '\s')
CALL PGM(QRYIFSLIB) PARM('/*' '\s' '\X:*NONLOCAL,/ddilling')

Example queries:
Total size of each directory (non-cumlative)
select DIRNAME, count(*) as "Number of Objects",
sum( cast(st_size as DEC(31) )) as "File Size",
sum( cast(st_allocsz as DEC(31) )) as "Allocated Size"
from QGPL/QRYIFSLIB group by DIRNAME
Total size of root directory (cumlative)
select count(*) as "Number of Objects",
sum( cast(st_size as DEC(31) )) as "File Size",
sum( cast(st_allocsz as DEC(31) )) as "Allocated Size"
from QGPL/QRYIFSLIB
Total size by owner
select ST_UID, count(*) as "Number of Objects",
sum( cast(st_size as DEC(31) )) as "File Size",
sum( cast(st_allocsz as DEC(31) )) as "Allocated Size"
from QGPL/QRYIFSLIB group by ST_UID
order by 3 desc
Show native os400 authorities for each object:
select * from qgpl/qryifslib a left outer join
qgpl/qryifsliba b on a.ST_INO = b.ST_INO