How soon I forget. However I was sitting here and something sounded familiar.
Remember back during my September downtime I reported this issue? Well it hit again. Happened to notice it around when I was upgrading firmware. IBM said that the new firmware is the known cure for this issue. Hopefully this is resolved.

DSPFMWSTS
----Server firmware----
Fix PTF
Copy pack ID
*ACTIVE VL950_092 MH01903
FW950.30
*TEMP VL950_092 MH01903
FW950.30
*PERM VL950_075 MH01891
FW950.11

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com