Charles,

Yes. the server-side app is ILE, and the card processor consumer is also
ILE. Effectively, I am monitoring the call to the web service consumer.
within a MONITOR body In fact, when I debug my program (the caller to the
WS consumer) I can see the jump to the ON-ERROR body of the monitor. When
I get out of this part, I try then to send a message back to my peer
client, I invoke the gsk_secure_soc_write() API either if I received a
successful or unsuccessful attempt, and then I get GSKit error 503 which
means: SSL session has been previously ended.

But this happens while I call the WS consumer AND this consumer detects a
timeout AND it throws an exception. If the WS consumer is successful, the
monitor flows normal after the ENDMON opcode and I am able to return the
message back to the client.

So, something is messing up my SSL environment just because the WS consumer
threw a monitored exception when it detected a timeout. Luckily these
timeout events happen the least, not the most, and that lets us manage the
restoration of that job. But this is not right and I have to get a
solution to this.

Any more comments, gents?

Thanks Charles.

El jue, 10 mar 2022 a las 14:19, Charles Wilt (<charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>)