I love the naming convention for the adapter numbers, makes it really easy to monitor etc. the problem is that convention is totally destroyed if partition mobility, or other technologies ( some HA as well) move the partition to other hardware. Bolloxes the whole numbering convention all up.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects