Yeah, WRKDOMSVR then option 13 - edit notes.ini then use Control on the display as shown:

Edit File: /LOTUS/DOMINO/abcdef/NOTES.INI
Record : 1 of 180 by 10
Control : FP
Then F16 and this is displayed:

FaultRecovery_Build=Release 9.0.1FP2

On V7R2

Very Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM i on Power System Admin.
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300
Cell: 518.641.8906

message: 1
date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 20:34:15 +0000
from: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Security Bulletin: IBM i components are affected by
CVE-2021-4104 (log4j version 1.x) (2022.03.02)

I'm running this:
show server
HCL Domino (r) Server (Release 12.0 for i5/OS) WRKDOMSVR
F11
Domino
Release
12.0.0

On IBM i 7.4

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com

Please note: Florida has very broad public records laws. Many written communications to or from The Florida Bar regarding Bar business may be considered public records, which must be made available to anyone upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.