From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Larry
"DrFranken" Bolhuis
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 11:16 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Justin Taylor <jtaylor.0ab@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Job log wrap?

The difference is about 18,810 I would say. :-)

Check the logging level for the job and the messages being logged. Some
messages fill the joblog with more schmoo than others so that would matter.

Also if the 19K page guys are printing second level text while the 190 page
critter is printing only first level message data, that makes a big
difference in page consumption.

AND don't forget that at least theoretically the page length could be
different as well. Maybe you have 190 reaaaaly long pages. :-)

AND finally note that even though the job description may specify attributes
that those can be overridden in the job with CHGJOB.

- DrFranken