From: Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/02/2022 07:14 PM
Subject: Re: ACS & MAC issue with keyboard
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

- Are you saving the settings properly for the users' iACS sessions?
- What's the model of the WYSE keyboard?

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 8:56 AM <Doreen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We just upgraded our ACS to version 1.1.8.8, and our mac's OS to Big
Sur.
Now on the black WYSE keyboards the Print Screen button no longer works
print print screens to a printer. I looked at the keyboard settings,
under host functions, host print is set to CRTL + Pause. I changed it
the print screen button which is F13, tried SHIFT + F13 - nothing is
working.