This is a difficult question to answer, because things aren't as simple as "secure" or "not secure". Instead, there's a wide spectrum of varying degrees of ease of cracking the cryptography.

To put it another way: It's not all black or white, there are many shades of gray in between.

My opinion: This cipher uses an RSA non-ephemeral key exchange, and has a 128-bit key. 128-bit key is relatively weak by today's standards, and once broken the entire conversation will be completely visible to the attacker. I would not call this secure by today's standards.

By contrast, if you used a Diffie-Hellman ephemeral (DHE) key exchange, and the key is compromised, they'll only be able to see a part of the conversation because the key will change periodically. So this is more secure. Even better would be to use a 256 bit key.

But, it really depends on how big of a risk you're willing to take, how crucial your data is, etc.

I wonder why you don't just use a stronger cipher and be done with it?