Le 27/01/2022 à 23:44, Mark Waterbury a écrit :
Marc,

Thanks for the clarification.
welcome

But that does not explain why the OP (Dan) saw that error message.
My understanding is that CHGPF command default, for some reason, was (30000 30000 12) for SIZE parameter (e.g. 390000) while the actual size of the file is 1900000 records. If I am right, the error makes sense as you cannot change a physical file with 1900000 records to a maximum size of 390000 records.
Mark