From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2022 7:53 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: BRMS question

This email originated outside of Everence. Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender.

Note: I found this file by using BRMS to show me on object's size on media. While on that screen I used sys-req to display the job. Then I selected open files. Started on down the list.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com<http://www.dekko.com>