Venerable Mailmen

Does this apply to SNDSMTPEMM ?

The grapevine here whispers of a coming O365 sometime this year

Gad

from: "Larry \"DrFranken\" Bolhuis" <midrange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: snddst

I think yer gonna wanna talk to Mr MailTool :-) (Brad Stone)

https://www.bvstools.com/

- L

On 1/7/2022 3:07 PM, Danner, Duane wrote:

Been using this CL for years,

0018.00 PGM
0019.00
0036.00
0037.00 SNDDST TYPE(*LMSG) TOUSRID((PLUIJ S1017045) +
0038.00 (BENKA300 S1017045) +
0038.01 (NELSK S1017045) +
0038.02 (DANND S1017045) +
0038.03 (CHRIS S1017045)) DSTD('job on hold') +
0038.04 LONGMSG('Accounting is done in
Canada!!')
Now it doesn't work.

We switched our SMTP from a on premise Exchange server to a O365 smtp
relay that requires authentication (a "from" email address)

When trying to send emails from i-series, we need to change the "from
SMTP email address" so they are all the same for different profiles, in
WRKDIRE
We can change 1 with the correct credentials and it works, but the
address can only be used on 1 user, and we have different profiles that
need to use this

This works only if I run it which is DANND

Change Name for SMTP
System:
FAIRMONT
User ID/Address . . . . . : DANND S1017045

Type choices, press Enter.

SMTP user ID . . . . . . donotreply
SMTP domain . . . . . . . AWTX-ITW.COM

If I change my smtp use rid ...... back to ddanner and then give

Change Name for SMTP
System:
FAIRMONT
User ID/Address . . . . . : NELSK S1017045

Type choices, press Enter.

SMTP user ID . . . . . . donotreply
SMTP domain . . . . . . . AWTX-ITW.COM

This doesn't work when she runs it.