Clearly the link has value if you know one password or the other but the OP stated that they didn't know either. I'm also not a big fan of postings to any list that are merely a link with no comment whatever UNLESS the OP's question was 'can someone provide me a link to xxx?' In that case the link is a direct answer the question.

I've always been a big fan of not just an answer but a reason where possible. Beyond only providing answers, education is key or all you end up with is a large number of simple questions.

In other words don't just give a man a fish, teach him to fish.

My absolute least favorite posts are where someone asks a question, perhaps the very question I am searching for an answer to, and the thread is marked *SOLVED!*. Sadly when you get to the end the OP has merely replied 'fixed it' but with no detail whatever on how that was accomplished. IMHO such a thread should be deleted as it provides negative value by drawing in people with that issue but only providing a waste of time and no solution. Fortunately I do not see this occurring much on Midrange-L and I hope it stays this way!

- DrF