Access it with https://<ip.address.of.vhmc> with Firefox (preferred) or other browser.

Now you can use any size you want. :-)

- DrF

On 1/5/2022 2:12 PM, Pete Helgren wrote:
So, now that I am out of the woods on OS I have a question about my current vHMC implementation that has been a hassle ever since I started using it.   The issue is that the presentation of the vHMC desktop in VMWare Workstation is tiny.  Normally, I hardly use the HMC but since the console connection was about the only way to access the IBM i while I worked through my "issue", the small screen size was tedious to use.

VMWare Workstation 16 has the Display setting as 2560x1600 as the Maximum Resolution size.  I have two displays, one set to 1920x1080  and the other to 2560x1600.  It doesn't matter which display I drag the VMWare window to, the vHMC desktop stays the same.  Is there a setting in the vHMC that I can change to make the vHMC desktop larger in the VMWare Workstation environment? I've poked around a bit but can seem to find a setting to change. In VMWare I have tried both the "Use host setting for monitor" and the "Specify  monitor settings:" options. Neither seem to help.