IBM Support's response is to push you to the blog
Which then references the link below. Nothing in the link below tells me
anything about the IBM i specifically. I added the environment variable
and restarted DB2 Web Query. But beyond that, the steps are Greek to me.
The only application we have externally facing is DB2 Web Query. I asked
if it was affected... support just keeps reiterating "our only
communication is via the blog"
I have never seen IBM support so "evasive" about an issue.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.