Not sure how comparable this is but recently moved our workload from a P6
with spinning disks (not sure of the speed) to a P8 with IBM FlashSystem
V5030 SAN (migrated from SSD's).

Batch used to take 3 hours 20 minutes and now takes 1 hour 10 minutes.

Part of that of course due to faster box, faster disks and faster VTL (we
take a full database save before batch starts and we updated the VTL's from
IBM ProtecTier to DSI).

The business was pretty impressed.

Up till now we have been doing non BRMS FSS as part of the migration
process (for example going from SSD's to SANs we took a FSS and then
restored it to the SAN).

We plan to put a BRMS FSS into a weekly schedule.