Looks like IBM has updated some procedures for importing certificates
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/6515666

great news is that this contains both instructions for the old DCM and the *NEW one !!

Bryan

How To Import Personal Certificates Into a Digital Certificate Manager Keystore on the IBM i OS

This document will provide instruction on how to import personal certificates into a Digital Certificate Manager (DCM) keystore, specifically *SYSTEM, on the IBM i OS.