I get the short name using the last select

Run SQL Scripts
(64-bit)
Version: 1.1.8.8
Build id: 1380
2021-09-13 13:47:43
C:\Users\rob\IBM\ClientSolutions\acsbundle.jar

java.version: 11.0.12
java.vendor: International Business Machines Corporation
java.home: C:\Program Files\Semeru\jre-11.0.12.7-openj9
java.fullversion: 11.0.12+7
JRE 11 Windows 10 amd64-64-Bit Compressed References 20210730_175
OpenJ9 - 1851b0074
OMR - 9db1c870d
JCL - 21849e2ca0 based on jdk-11.0.12+7

Copyright(c) IBM Corporation 2012, 2021