From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 12:29 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Enable Disabled Users and Devices

I was going to suggest
http://myibmi:2001
Basic Operations, Messages, Actions, Send Message, Browse, but IBM only shows you users to which you have access to their user profiles, not just their message queues. Good for you Greg but not so good for someone trying to look someone up. Granted, who uses this for IM nowadays?

How about
http://myibmi:2001
File Systems, Integrated File System, qsys.lib, select not expand qusrsys.lib
Filter icon
Name contains msgq
Works for a user created with
CRTUSRPRF DUMMY