From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 2:24 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] What could cause a signature violation?

Except the current signature IS garbage

The service program has a signature of
Current export signature . . . . . . . . . . . . :
E855C017596794C8F164E37656A0C4BE

That translates to ("Y.{<POC>..mH1.T...D."

The prior *SRVPGM signature was the hex value for "CRWDTWSTSP"

Message . . . . : Program signature violation.
Cause . . . . . : The source program TSTPRCHDTL specifies a signature
X'C3D9E6C4E3E6E2E3E2D7404040404040' which is not supported by service

Charles