There's a miscommunication somewhere.

The only real entry code for SF is 'T'.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=information-all-journal-entries-by-code-type

However, within this entry there are other type codes
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=entries-sf-action-spooled-file-journal

DSPJOB OUTPUT(*PRINT)
Creates
Sequence Code Type
17892827 T SF

DLTSPLF FILE(QPDSPJOB) JOB(*) SPLNBR(*LAST)
Creates
Sequence Code Type
17892852 T SF

But if you notice the first character on each entry?
The first one is a C for Create
Entry specific data
Column *...+....1....+....2....+.
00001 'CQ04079N012QSPL *FILE

The second one is a D for Delete
Entry specific data
Column *...+....1....+....2
00001 'DQ04079N012QSPL
And this matches the description at the second URL above.

SELECT
entry_timestamp,
sequence_number, system_sequence_number,
object_type,
cast(substring(entry_data,1, 1) as char(1) for bit data) as spool_operation,
remote_address, remote_port,
"CURRENT_USER", job_name, job_user, job_number, program_name,
X.*
FROM TABLE (
QSYS2.Display_Journal('QSYS', 'QAUDJRN', -- Journal library and name
JOURNAL_ENTRY_TYPES => 'SF', -- Journal entry types
STARTING_TIMESTAMP => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 1 HOURS -- Time period
)
) AS x;