I had a request some time ago to track sign on/off and disables etc. I use
this sql if you need to go back more than 3 days then change the 3 to what
you need. I run this in ACS Run SQL Script. I also put it in a program so
the manager can run it and see what happened.

;;
with tempA as (
-- Start of all jobs
SELECT
FROM_JOB,
MESSA00003 as Started_Time_Stamp,
from_user, message_text, message_id
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO(CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 3 DAY,
CURRENT TIMESTAMP))
where message_id in('CPF1124')
),
-- End of all jobs
TempB as (
SELECT
FROM_JOB,
MESSA00003 as Ended_Time_Stamp,
from_user, message_text, message_id
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO(START_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 3 DAY,
END_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP))
where message_id in ('CPC1126', 'CPI59F0', 'CPI1126', 'CPI1127' -- Time-out
, 'CPF1164' -- end
, 'CPF5140', 'CPC1125' -- stopped
)
),
-- Why end of jobs
TempC as (
SELECT
FROM_JOB,
MESSA00003 as Ended_Time_Stamp,
from_user, message_text, message_id
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO(CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 3 DAY,
CURRENT TIMESTAMP))
where message_id in ('CPI1127') -- Time-out
),
-- Bad password or disabled
TempD as (
SELECT case
when message_id = 'CPF2234' -- Bad Password
THEN substr(trim(cast(replace(
REGEXP_SUBSTR(trim(message_text), '([^ ]*) ?', 1, 9, '', 1)
,'.',' ')as char(10) ccsid 37)),1,10)
when message_id = 'CPF1393' -- User Disabled
THEN substr(trim(cast(replace(
REGEXP_SUBSTR(trim(message_text), '([^ ]*) ?', 1, 3, '', 1)
,'.',' ')as char(10) ccsid 37)),1,10)
end from_user
,from_job as from_job
,message_timestamp as start_TS
,message_timestamp as end_TS
,case
WHEN message_id = 'CPF2234' THEN 'Bad Password '
WHEN message_id = 'CPF1393' THEN 'User Disabled '
end Reason
,message_id as msg_ID
,message_text as msg_txt
FROM TABLE(QSYS2.HISTORY_LOG_INFO(START_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP - 3 DAY,
END_TIME => CURRENT TIMESTAMP))
where Message_id = 'CPF2234' -- Bad password
or Message_id = 'CPF1393' -- Disabled Profile
)
-- Display results
select --a.from_user, A.FROM_JOB,
distinct
case when b.message_id = 'CPC1125'
THEN substr(trim(cast(
REGEXP_SUBSTR(trim(b.message_text), '([^/]*)/?', 1, 2, '',
1)
as char(10) ccsid 37)),1,10)
else a.from_user
end as From_User,
case when b.message_id = 'CPC1125'
THEN substr(trim(cast(
REGEXP_SUBSTR(trim(b.message_text), '([^ ]*) ?', 1, 2, '',
1)
as char(30) ccsid 37)),1,30)
else a.from_job
end as From_job,
Started_Time_Stamp as Started_time_stamp,
b.Ended_time_stamp as Ended_Time_stamp,
substr(trim(cast(
CASE WHEN b.message_id = 'CPF1164' and
c.message_id is null THEN 'Sign On/Off'
WHEN b.message_id = 'CPF1164' and
c.message_id = 'CPI1127' THEN 'Timeout ' --||
-- (
-- SELECT right(Current_Character_value,3)
-- FROM qsys2.SYSTEM_VALUE_INFO
-- WHERE SYSTEM_VALUE_NAME = 'QINACTITV' ) ||
-- ' min'
WHEN b.message_id = 'CPF5140' THEN 'Click X'
WHEN b.message_id = 'CPC1125' THEN 'Ended by ' ||
REGEXP_SUBSTR(trim(b.message_text), '([^ ]*) ?', 1, 7, '', 1)
else 'Sign Off??'
END as char(25) ccsid 37)),1,25) as Reason
,a.message_id as A_Msg_ID
,b.message_id as B_Msg_ID
,c.message_id as C_Msg_ID
,' ' as D_Msg_ID
,substr(cast(b.message_Text as char(200) ccsid 37),1,100) as
Message_Text
from TempA A inner join TempB b on A.FROM_JOB = B.FROM_JOB
full outer join TempC c on substr(char(b.ended_time_stamp),1,20) =
substr(char(c.ended_time_stamp),1,20)
where a.from_user not like 'Q%' and
a.from_user not in ('ASI', 'ASIIBMI', 'MIMIXOWN', 'E2A1ADMIN',
'ONLINE', 'ONLINE2', 'CENT', 'EV1') and
a.from_job not like '%/UNIMSG%' and
a.from_job not like '%/DCNEWCRD%' and
a.from_job not like '%/REORG%' and
a.from_job not like '%/INFO01%' and
a.from_job not like '%/REPRUN%' and
a.from_job not like '%/RPWRKX%' and
a.from_job not like '%/SVCLT%' and
a.from_job not like '%/RVIEDO%' and
a.from_job not like '%/RVIEDT%' and
a.from_job not like '%/DEQRKPCTST%' and
a.from_job not like '%/QUSER/QSRCSRVS%' and --TCP RmtCmd Srvr jobs
a.from_job not like '%/QUSER/QCTXDMON%' and --Transform Services
a.from_job not like '%/QUSER/QZDASOINIT%' and --Transform Services
a.from_job not like '%/QB5SERVER%' and --Debugger
a.from_job not like '%/QB5PHSRV%' and --Debugger
a.from_job not like '%/QS%' and
a.from_job not like '%/QUSER/QZRCSRVS%' --Transform Services
union all
select d.from_user as from_user
,'N/A' as from_job --d.from_job
,d.start_ts as Started_Time_Stamp
,d.end_ts as ended_Time_Stamp
,d.reason as reason
,' ' as A_Msg_ID
,' ' as B_Msg_ID
,' ' as C_Msg_ID
,d.msg_ID as d_Msg_ID
,cast(d.msg_txt as char(100) ccsid 37) as message_text
from TempD d
order by 1, 3

;;