No, Brad, Vista will do nicely. 😊

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2021 09:17
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Problem on creating a subfolder in QDLS

Does the program require you to use Windows 3.1 as well? ;)

On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 8:26 AM gio.cot via MIDRANGE-L < <mailto:midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone

I have a problem creating folders on QDLS; I try to explain myself better:

I need to install a product on a PC, which must create a subfolder on

a folder that already exists on the QDLS; the folder is mapped via a

network drive on the pc in question; but when the installer or even if

I do it manually tries to create the subfolder it gives me the following error:

"Unable to create folder. Unexpected error. If the error persists, you

can use the error code to search for more information about the

problem. Error

0x8000FFFF: Fatal error"

I checked the permissions on the folder and I saw that the user, which

I use to connect to AS400, has all the permissions .. what could be

the problem?

on the pc I have windows 10 and on AS400 I have the V7R1 thanks in

advance

Gio

list To post a message email: <mailto:MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To

or email: <mailto:MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> MIDRANGE-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx