Keith Suedkamp from TL Ashford reached out to help me with our graphical interface issues.

When using with the G.I. Graphical Interface to work on the production box, label saves would take so much time you couldn't help but kill it in windows task mgr. Also some of the label file opens, wouldn't open, instead the G.I. would just go away. Jury's out but maybe the network route to our offsite production box was contributing to the problem/the culprit.
I know I know, I usually work on the development box. . . but, the Print Label to PDF wasn't working on the dev box. Long story.

With Keith's help, G.I. is working to satisfaction on dev box, so I don't really care what the problem was going to production as I don't usually do that.
Thanks for your help Keith and for sharing some of the behind the scenes things that go on with the software.

John

<snip>
We are at version 4.0.0.15.

I was working with support on June 11th over this very issue. In that thread the last email from the tech was "Are you getting any specific error message now?"
I replied "Nope, as stated the program just closes/goes away." to them on June 14th.
Then crickets . . .

Thanks Duane and dr2@xxxxxxxx.

Had this issue awhile back but since I have upgraded to the new release the issue has went away.
Duane Danner

from: dr2@xxxxxxxx
subject: Re: TL Ashford - Barcode400 Graphical Interface.
did you call their support?????
</snip>