Thanks for the explanations. I am new to visual explain so please be
patient with me. I right clicked the temporary index in the visual explain
and clicked on create index. once the indexes are created, my sql
statement should run noticeably faster, correct?

All the best,

Richard Reeve

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 8:12 AM Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>