See:
    https://www.itjungle.com/2012/08/22/fhg082212-story02/

On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 09:57:53 AM EDT, DEnglander--- via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reading Jon's post about DSPPGMREF makes me wonder about this question:

I have a program with the BNDDIR keyword in the CTL-OPT line. That binding directory has several service programs in it.

My program [PROGA] uses two [PROCA, PROCD] of the 5 procedures in one of the service programs [SRVA] in the binding directory. It uses just 2 of
the 5 available.

Is there any way, whether CL command, DB2 IBM I Service, or API [or
anything else] that will tell me the individual references *PGM object
PROGA needs? Something like: PROGA references PROCA in service program SRVA, and PROGA references PROCD in service program SRVA?

I'm looking for something similar to the "Statically bound procedures"
section of a compile printout.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Doug