Announcing HMC V10 R1 M1010
Release Notes

Abstract
Announcing PTF MF68914 - HMC V10 R1 M1010 Recovery Media for 7063 Hardware

Content
HMC V10 R1 M1010 Recovery Media - for 7063 Hardware
This package represents the Recovery image that can be used to install HMC V10 R1 M1010 on the 7063 machine type. This Recovery image can be used to upgrade to HMC V10 R1 M1010 from minimum level of HMC V9R1 + MH01857/MH01858. You can reference the Recovery image by APAR MB04288 and PTF MF68914.

Download of the V10R1 Power Hardware Management Virtual Appliance (vHMC) install images are available at the Entitled Systems Support site (ESS). Entitlement for Product ID 5765-VHX (vHMC for x86 hypervisors) and Product ID 5765-VHP (vHMC for Power) is needed to download from the ESS site. For more information about vHMC please review the announcement letter.

Review readme file for fix information. Visit Fix Central for all the latest HMC updates.

Thank You
_____
Paul Steinmetz
IBM I Power9 Administrator