Some days ago I wrote a post on my blog about this topic

"New QSYS2.HTTP Functions SQL (7.4 TR5 and 7.3 TR11)"
<https://blog.faq400.com/en/db2-for-i/qsys2-http-functions-en/>

, but only today, playing with some errors consuming a web service, I
realized that the "Response_HTTP_Header" returned by the VERBOSE versions
is not a real JSON document but something similar ...

So, if I want to parse it I have to use SCANRPL and then JSON_TABLE.

It could be a PTF problem ... or
IBM Rochester labs made a joke on us?

Here is my response_http_header (with a HTTP 4xx error too!)

{"HTTP_STATUS_CODE"="404","Content-Length"="54","Content-Type"="application/json","Date"="Thu,
23 Sep 2021 14:51:55 GMT"}

As you can see there are (=) instead of (:) in between keys and values