There is also an SQL service to capture this: QSYS2.NETSTAT_INFO

You can utilize that critter in SQL in any number of ways. Run it periodically as below adding to a table to collect historical connections is one option. Of course since it is SQL you can do things like select and omit, for example you may not want to clutter up your table with connections to and from 127.0.0.1 or omit listeners (Source and destination are both 0.0.0.0), Additionally this guy has a TON of columns so you may wish to select only those which are interesting.

One note (A pet peeve of mine) if you Order By the IP address column it sorts the addresses as if they are alphabetic so you get address 202.103... BEFORE address 47.44...

Sidebar: NewNav does NOT have this issue its netstat panel sorts correctly. :-)

I have even heard of this SQL somehow written (above my SQL pay grade) to ONLY add connections on local ports and addresses that have NOT already been logged to the table This keeps the table smaller and was used to identify who all is connecting to IBM i and who IBM i was connecting to.

- DrF