Hello,

a new discovery.

Am 20.08.2021 um 12:41 schrieb Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>:

[S1000][IBM][System i Access ODBC Driver]Error in host server data stream.

I had built an additional model 150 from spare parts for a friend of mine in June. He didn't manage to pick it up until now, so I IPL'd it, configured TCP/IP and tried to query, for example, QATOCSTART via isql command line tool from Linux.

Same error message as above.

I don't know how to make sense of that. In a way, I reinforces my guts feeling that it's a date/time related issue. But tests with turning back the system clock two months into the past, re-IPLing and testing again, didn't help.

Next step to check is with a turned back clock from a Linux instance. Stay tuned!

:wq! PoC