One of the systems where I have seen this is several years behind on PTFs, so it may not be a new problem.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
http://www.kisco.com

On 8/14/2021 8:22 PM, Jim Oberholtzer wrote:

I’m beginning to think this is a much larger problem. I now have customers reporting the same behaviors. We have to manually start the server almost every IPL.

It all started with the last TR and associated groups.

Jim Oberholtzer
Agile Technology Architects