Sadly, still stuck at 7.2.

And not sure this would help. It's not a query running for 8 hours, it is
a procedure with SQL that instead of taking a split second to complete its
task like normal, it is taking several seconds. Called many 1000s of
times, adds up to the job taking 8 hours instead of 2 minutes. But maybe
it could find something like that?

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 11:38 AM Timothy P Clark <timclark@xxxxxxxxxx>