and if the drive also bad, does it get replaced before or after the Raid
card?
Jim

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 12:56 PM Jim Franz <franz9000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The HMC tried to start, ran by some codes and then issued error for the
voltage regulator part - which was replaced.
The machine then came up fully, but with the Raid card error.

Ay idea why one drive showing at "QUAL" in Activity Log?
Jim

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 12:34 PM Christopher Bipes <