Of course. I should have thought about that.

Thanks,
Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 11:20 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: CL parameter problem

Or just change it yourself.

If it fixes your problem tell Giovanni and he may change the base code.

Jon Paris

On Jun 17, 2021, at 7:00 PM, Leo Burkett <lburkett99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Charles, thanks for your explanation and suggestion.

The problem is that whatever system program that looks at the command
before it gets to the cpp and/or validity check program says that the
parameter is invalid. Maybe it should not look past the terminating
x'00'.

Leo