Is the unique reference number = to a certificate label??

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/how-create-basic-self-signed-certificate-dcm

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 4:04 PM Laurence Chiu <lchiu7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I transferred the file from a Windows server using ftp in binary mode using
winscp.

On Mon, Jun 7, 2021, 9:53 PM Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Maybe it pertains to the way your transferring the file (p7b) is binary.

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/asn1-encodingdecoding-error-occurred