Not how I create them. I steer clear of the IBM wizards. :)

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:28 AM Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When you create an HTTP instance, the conf, htdocs, logs directories are
created.
It only makes sense that when you delete an instance, these should be
deleted.
The files are all related to the config of the instance.
Why would you want to keep the config files for the instance, if the
instance is no longer needed?

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Brad Stone
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 12:14 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Dir for HTTP instance remains in www when deleting the HTTP
instance via iNav

I agree... I wouldn't want it to read through my config and delete
everything.

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:12 AM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Personally I'd be really ticked if it wiped out the directory and its
content. The fact that I n longer want the server should never be
taken to mean I don't want the files.

Jon Paris

On May 25, 2021, at 11:58 AM, Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L <