SnagIt by Techsmith. Excellent product and I like the way they do
business--no email floods, regular fix packs, and regular, *valuable,
useful* enhancements. Even licensing and renewals are inexpensive and
easy--and that's saying something, considering EVERY System i software
vendor makes those two tasks miserable (HelpSystems, I'm talkin' 'bout
YOU).

It gets on my last nerve when vendors want to charge 30% maintenance for a
product that sees little maintenance and one small upgrade a year--I guess
they have to feed their private equity masters. I'll just say it and
suffer the consequences: maybe IBM didn't kill the AS/400; maybe it was
vendors (I've been one since the System/38 days and I don't charge for
maintenance) with draconian (translation: "greedy and stupid") licensing
policies. "You let your maintenance lapse because we didn't provide any
enhancements for our 32% maintenance fee, your cloud provider has upgraded
with a new serial number, and you want a new license key so you can
continue to use the software you purchased? So sorry...read the fine
print!" Yes, that's the way it works. *I am happy to sign the check if
you've done something to earn it.*

Obviously you can get and manipulate screen images with SnagIt but they
also have a nice recording *and editing* toolset. If you want to step up,
their Camtasia is a more sophisticated video product. Get yourself a
decent desk microphone and you'll be able to create and stitch together
some good videos. Just so you know, it will take very detailed notes (not
a script but close to it), practice, and lots of retakes (which is why an
easy-to-use video editor is so important) if you want to produce
easy-to-consume, useful videos. I'm looking forward to their release!