Hi Niels,

Yes, I am unfamiliar with the RFE system; a post would be helpful :)

And thanks Birgitta, I've had a private IBM ID for years, but I didn't know I could use it to submit an RFE; I thought you had to be a customer.  Come to think of it, I haven't used it for years - I'll have to see if it's still active/valid.

Vern - good point, I've been working for myself for decades, but still a good point: I missed renewing my dowsoftware.com one year and lost it, and switched to dowsoftware.us, hence the 2 emails in my signature.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.