Thanks Tsvetan, Richards

Our net admin added user Everyone to the Win directory permissions
(turned out that user Everyone has authority to the other working NFS
shares)
But still no luck (i.e. CPFA0A1)

As to the root issue, He does not understand what you mean by root allowed
for the NFS share.

I'm still plugging at it....

Thanks
Gad

date: Mon, 10 May 2021 14:22:54 +0000
from: Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: NFS Mount and CPFA0A1

Try adding the Everyone user to the Windows directory permissions for the
share.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------

date: Mon, 10 May 2021 10:23:35 +0000
from: Tsvetan Marinov <tsetso.marinov@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: NFS Mount and CPFA0A1

Hi,

I get the same error when the authority on the NFS server are wrong. Do
you have root allowed for the NFS share, do you have correct GID/UID
mapping on the NFS share?

Regards,
Tsvetan