Why do you want all of it Daryl? It won't be maintained if the source remains in the IFS. If just for backup then a save file would make more sense.

On Apr 26, 2021, at 3:48 PM, a4g atl <a4ginatl2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks all. I used RDi to copy and it gave me all the fields.

I would have preferred a method using the commands, It looks like I need to
write some code to get what I need using commands.

Darryl.