11.0.8-B20130530

Version: 1.1.8.1

Build id: 8452

November 12, 2018 10:20:01 AM CET

C:\Users\Public\IBM\ClientSolutions\acsbundle.jar

java.version: 1.8.0_271

message: 1
date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:06:18 -0600
from: Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: ACS crashing regularly

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 6:39 AM Dave <dfx1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've suddenly started having occasions when all my ACS sessions just
disappear.

- What operating system?
- What level of Java?
- What version of iACS?

message: 2
date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 13:25:20 +0000
from: "Tim Rowe" <timmr@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: ACS crashing regularly (Dave)

Best option... Open a Case with IBM Service. ?
?
Guesses...I assume you are running on the latest version of ACS ? You
can
get that?[1]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS
Are you running 32 bit Java ? ? or 64 bit Java. ? ?
?
The biggest reasons for ACS just disappearing is you are blowing out
your
Java heap. ?Guessing you are running SQL that is returning large data
sets
??
?
64 bit Java will help?
?

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM
IBM i ISV Council
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html
http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS
?
?

message: 2
date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 14:39:16 +0200
from: Dave <dfx1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: ACS crashing regularly

Hi,

Apologies if this has been discussed as I am new to ACS and it seems
difficult to put it into a Google search.

I've suddenly started having occasions when all my ACS sessions just
disappear. It only happens when I have a SQL script window open
although
precisely at what moment it happens I don't know. Sometimes I have
several
sessions running and a couple of SQL windows without a problem.
On the last occasion, I had a one session open (was using STRDBG) and
this
disappeared when I opened the SQL window.

TIA

?