From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 09:31
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: SQL and CLLE

May I ask why you would need row length? Is it so you can do something like this?

SELECT SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA, SYSTEM_TABLE_NAME, system_table_member,

AVGROWSIZE, NUMBER_DELETED_ROWS,

AVGROWSIZE * NUMBER_DELETED_ROWS as Deleted_Space

FROM QSYS2.SYSPARTITIONSTAT

WHERE SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA = 'ROUTINES';

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104

Ft. Wayne, IN 46818

Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C

Ft. Wayne, IN 46818

<http://www.dekko.com> http://www.dekko.com