Vern,

Thanks! This is goodness as we were all told it had EOL'd back a while
ago....and we've got to goto 7.3 in the v.near future...

On 2021-03-08 18:43, Vern Hamberg wrote:

This page doesn't mention end-of-life - it does say that v5r4 is the release it is certified for, and that it will run all the way through the 7's - at the 3.6 and 3.5 levels.

There's probably more to this than I know, but that's what it says to me.

Cheers
Vern

On 3/8/2021 5:28 PM, dr2@xxxxxxxx wrote: Nice! I'll look. But, all the web pages we saw on it showed that it
end of lifed at v.3.6 and that happened a while ago.

Thanks Mark.