Good note James. Indeed. If Tom is attempting to enable SSL for apps/servers
that can be managed natively in DCM, then problem solved.

Otherwise, there are other steps that could be necessary.

Hope you swap out those certs before they expire!

Jacob Banda

date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 11:38:39 -0800
from: "James H. H. Lampert" <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: How do I import .crt certificate that was generated by
csr on another system?