From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jon Paris
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 5:32 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Default activation groups

Ah ... When you use DFTACTGRP(*YES) - the worst named option in the history
of the platform - you are basically saying "please build this as an OPM
program - or at least one that pretends to be OPM".

As a result there should basically be no issues with anything. All scoping
etc. should be the same as if you had coded the new stuff as an OPM program.