I see you asked about using *ALL - that's available in a filter in RDi, but you probably don't want to search IBM files - so the User libraries filter would be your thing - I didn't try it, so don't know if you can select only data files. But there is a way to do it - when you open User libraries, select them all individually - click on the first one, go to the bottom, hold the shift key and click on the last one, then press enter - that should give you choice of source or data.

Now the only thing is, does it have an export to CSV or text file or whatever.

Cheers
Vern