He's referring to the RPM package version. Try "rpm -qi bash".

On Wed, 2021-02-10 at 11:06 -0600, Jacob Banda wrote:
Question:

Kevin Adler states that the "cl" builtin is available on bash 4.4-3
and
higher. I have bash 4.4-5 installed on my system (verified with ACS
Open
Source Package Management and yum), but when I run "bash -version" or
"echo
${BASH_VERSION}" I keep getting back "version 4.4.23(1)-release". Am
missing something here? Running V7R4, PTFs current as of January
2021.

By the way, I knew about the "system" command, but I was unaware of
the "cl"
builtin. Thanks for the heads up Calvin!

--
Jacob Banda