We have a vendor file on three different machines and all three machines
have a record with a x'41' character in the vendor name. The problem is
that on two of the three machines, the x'41' is converted to x'40' when the
data is retrieved via ODBC.

I don't have access to what they are doing but I have been told they are
using ODBC driver "IBM i Access ODBC Driver 13.00.21.00" to connect to all
three machines and that all three ODBC configurations are identical. I have
confirmed with our tech team that all three machines are identical for OS
and PTF levels.

They are trying to convince me that the DB2 is configured differently on two
of the machines so the x'41' character is not returned in the ODBC request
on them and I'm not buying it. They did say that they are receiving the
x'41' when they connect via DB2Connect v. 11.1.4.5.

Can anyone tell me where to have them look in their ODBC config to figure
out why they are receiving different results across the machines?