Thanks, I'll take a look :)

On 2021-01-23 21:54, Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L wrote:

WRKNAMSMTP
1=system

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of dr2@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 9:33 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SNDDST - Email config question...

________________________________
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the PENCOR network. Do not click on any links or open attachments unless the sender is known, and the content is verified as safe.

....been there...didn't see anything that hit me immediately as
causal... What am I not seeing here? And, after changes here, do I
need to bounce TCP or just SMTP?