From: Dave <dfx1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 11/20/2020 11:03 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Question on SQL joining
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Birgitta,
I nearly always use the first way of writing my joins as I find it much
more intuitive, it's just that I never saw anyone else do it or read it
Was wondering if there was something I missed

Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Do., 12. Nov. 2020,
09:54:

Yes!
In either way they should be ... or do you get any differences?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
(Les
Brown)
"What is worse than training your staff and losing them? Not training
them
and keeping them!"
„Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so
they
don't want to.“ (Richard Branson)