From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Thomas Garvey
Sent: Dienstag, 24. November 2020 16:12
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using a temp normalized table in SQL view...

Thanks for these suggestions.

Unfortunately, I don't think they're available to me. I have to support older OS versions. And the split function looks like it needs a delimiter between elements to normalize the data. My elements are not delimited by any characters. Just a compressed string, subdivided by substring length.

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey